Mountain Hardwear Men's Medusa Gloves EPC
Keep your mitts dry and protected while you're ice climbing, mountaineering and skiing, with the men's Mountain Hardwear Medusa Gloves EPC. These cold weather performance gloves are constructed from super-burly nylon Taslan fabric treated with Q.Shield, which is essentially DWR on steroids, an OutDry waterproof laminate to seal out moisture and block wind, and Velboa Raschel fleece lining. OutDry waterproof technology features a membrane that is directly bonded to the glove's outer shell, eliminating the ability for wind and water to penetrate through the sewn seams of the shell, keeping your hands warmer. Q.Shield with ion-mask technology fuses extreme water repellency directly into shell fabric, repelling water like a force-field without affecting the feel or breathability of the fabric. The treatment won't wash off or fade over time, and you can literally dunk the glove in water and it will come out dry. High-pile fleece lining on the inside wicks moisture and feels warm and comfortable against your skin. A removable windproof soft-shell liner adds warmth, and can be worn on its own.
- Fabric: Nylon Taslan™ with OutDry® waterproof laminate and Q.Shield™ extreme water repellency treatment
- Lining: Velboa™ Raschel
- Removable soft-shell liner glove with wind block panels and stretch fleece palms
- "Extreme Precurve" patterning with Kevlar stitching provides unprecedented fit and dexterity
- Stretch fabric over knuckles for mobility
- Durable water-resistant goatskin palm and fingers
- Welded grip/wear patches on palm and thumb
- SimpleCinch one-handed guantlet closure with Cyberian cordlock seals out snow
- Weight: 9.8 oz, 277 g
Buy the Mountain Hardwear Medusa Gloves EPC for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.