Mountain Hardwear Men's Medusa Mitt EPC
Serious gloves for the serious outdoor adventurer, these Men's Mountain Hardwear Medusa Mitts EPC will keep your hands safe no matter what the weather. These high-tech system mitts were designed for blistery conditions during serious alpine climbing and mountaineering. Removable softshell liner gloves with windblock panels and stretch fleece palms help seal out snow, while the OutDry waterproof technology keeps the moisture out, and is completely windproof for those nasty high altitude winds. The high-pile fleece lining adds additional warmth and comfort, stretch fabric over the knuckles allows for ample mobility and the water-resistant goatskin palm and fingers provide maximum durability, dexterity and extra protection.
- Fabric body: Nylon Taslan™
- Laminate OutDry® waterproof technology
- Fabric lining: Velboa™ Raschel
- Fabric palm: Water-resistant goatskin leather
- Liner: Deflection™ Soft Shell
- Stretch fabric over knuckles for mobility
- Welded grip / wear patches on palm and thumb
- Removable softshell liner glove with windblock panels and stretch fleece palms
- SimpleCinch one-handed gauntlet closure with Cyberian cordlock
- Weight 8.8 oz, 250 g
Buy the Mountain Hardwear Medusa Mitt EPC for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Mountain Hardwear Men's Medusa Mitt EPC
Totally warm and waterproof. Used in Alaska and Utah and have zero complaints (hands usually are freezing). Recommend for alpine trips to any cold destinations. Stitching is solid and moisture never came close to entering.