Mountain Hardwear Men's Monkey Glove
Built with high-pile fleece for lightweight protection from the cold, the Mountain Hardwear Monkey Glove for Men features a welded palm and finger patches for added durability.
- Body Fabric: Double Shot Velboa™ (100% polyester)
- Soft, warm high-pile fleece provides a high warmth-to-weight ratio
- Articulated cut for dexterity
- Welded palm and finger patches add wear resistance and enhance grip
- Wear alone or use as a spare liner with compatible system gloves or mitts
- Ideal Usage: Backcountry / Climbing
- Weight: 3 oz. / 78 g.
Buy the Mountain Hardwear Monkey Glove for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Mountain Hardwear Men's Monkey Glove
Another great mountain hardware product. Gloves fit well and material is grade A quality. I look forward to using them for many years? These are lighter weight and not intended for extreme cold. I plan to use a liner when conditions are colder.
These gloves are warm and cozy. Very comfortable, Feel great. Great gloves for everyday use in winter. I would highly recommend these and will get another pair for my son if he needs new gloves this year.
Pure comfort from first try - have not worn them much in the BC, but love them in the cold so far. Run a little large - I fit well in a Medium but wear Large in most. Would recommend