Mountain Hardwear Men's Pistolero Glove
Wind, water and cold are no match for the Men's Mountain Hardwear Pistolero Gloves. Featuring OutDry technology, these durable gloves have an internal waterproof, breathable membrane bonded directly to the leather shell, which eliminates gaps or seams that might allow water to enter. OutDry capabilities also include an insulated fit, total windproof protection, superior breathability and quick-drying performance engineered to withstand extreme weather and conditions. The back of the hand is lined with Velboa Raschel while the palm is lined with brushed tricot for concentrated warmth and comfort where you need it most. Designed for superior dexterity and long-lasting durability, The Mountain Hardwear Pistolero Gloves for men are a great work glove and versatile enough for all of your backcountry pursuits.
- Fabric: water-resistant goatskin leather
- Laminate: OutDry® waterproof technology
- Lining: Double Shot Velboa™ (100% polyester)
- Palm: water-resistant pigskin (100% pigskin)
- Laminate: OutDry® Waterproof Technology - extremely waterproof, totally windproof
- The OutDry® membrane is directly bonded to the glove's outer shell, eliminating the ability for wind and water to penetrate through the sewn seams of the shell, keeping hands warmer
- Water-resistant goatskin leather palm with pigskin reinforcements at the palm and fingers
- Corded nylon at the back of hand provides stretch for a flexible fit
- Lined with Velboa™ Raschel on the back of the hand and brushed tricot on the palm for warmth and comfort
- Trim, articulated fit offers excellent grip, flexibility and finger sensitivity
- Short gauntlet with Velcro® wrist closure for a secure fit
- Carabiner loop to clip and hang gloves
- Pull-on webbing loop at wrist
- Weight: 5 oz, 134 g
Buy the Mountain Hardwear Pistolero Glove for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Mountain Hardwear Men's Pistolero Glove
Good Quality Gloves
Founds the quality and durability of these gloves to be very good. They are very thin and i have great dexterity while wearing them, at the same time with the leather exterior they stay very warm.
backcountrry or spring gloves w great dexterity
I bought these gloves for use in the backcountry. I wanted something light-weight for the hike up and for switching from touring to ride mode on my splitboard. Therefore, I need to be able to use my hands. They definitely provided enough warmth for the hike up, and I could still use my hands. I've also used them for spring conditions, and they work very well for that. So, if you are looking for a light-weight glove that offers good dexterity, these are a good choice.
To add to the above product copy and correct it if I may as 'water resistance' was mentioned. I just wanted to reiterate that these gloves are completely WATERPROOF due to the OutDry membrane used in the construction of the glove. We've figured out how to laminate this OutDry membrane 3-dimensionally to any shell fabric including, obviously, leather making gloves completely waterproof which isn't the case when using, what used to be standard, insert technology. We use the OutDry membrane in the majority of our glove line. I hope this info helps to clarify! Cheers!