Mountain Hardwear Men's Pistolero Gloves
Keep your hands dry and protected on your backcountry expeditions with the men's Mountain Hardwear Pistolero Gloves. These tough, versatile cold-weather gloves are built from water-resistant goatskin leather and double shot Velboa Raschel and tricot fleece lining. An OutDry waterproof laminate is bonded directly to the outer shell for superior waterproof and windproof protection, and Q.Shield extreme water repellency treatment repels water like a force-field for the life of the glove, keeping the glove dry even when it is dunked in water. Water-resistant pigskin reinforcements on the palm and fingers take the burliness factor up a few notches, while corded nylon at the back of the hand provides a stretchy and flexible fit. A short gauntlet with Velcro wrist closure delivers a secure fit, while the trim, articulated design offers excellent grip, flexibility and finger sensitivity. The carabiner loop lets you clip the gloves to your jacket or harness, and the pull-on webbing loop at the wrist helps you quickly yank them on as the storm system approaches.
- Fabric: Water-resistant goatskin leather with OutDry® waterproof laminate and Q.Shield™ extreme water repellency treatment
- Lining: Double shot Velboa™ Raschel on the back of the hand and brushed tricot on the palm (100% polyester)
- Palm: Water-resistant pigskin
- Water-resistant goatskin leather palm with pigskin reinforcements at the palm and fingers
- Corded nylon at the back of the hand provides stretch for a flexible fit
- Trim, articulated fit offers excellent grip, flexibility and finger sensitivity
- Short gauntlet with Velcro® wrist closure for a secure fit
- Carabiner loop to clip and hang gloves
- Pull-on webbing loop at wrist
- Weight: 5.6 oz, 160 g
Buy the Mountain Hardwear Pistolero Gloves for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.