Mountain Hardwear Men's Snowzilla Insulated Jacket
When you're doing laps on groomers or you need some extra insulation on a bitterly cold day, zip into the Mountain Hardwear Snowzilla Insulated Jacket for men. This insulated ski jacket features durable, 2-layer Dobby nylon fabric with Dry.Q Core waterproof/breathable technology to shed snow and moisture quickly. 80 grams of Thermic Mirco synthetic insulation provides just enough warmth to keep you comfortable on that long chair ride to the summit. An attached, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood offers added protection from the mountain elements, and the attached, adjustable powder skirt keeps the snow out of your under-layers. Pit zips give you some extra ventilation when you're riding hard, and one-handed hood and hem drawcords allow for quick and easy adjustments when the sun comes out or when the clouds start dumping. Zip hand-warmer pockets provide warm shelter for your hands, and ample interior pockets store your gear. A Micro-Chamois-lined chin guard protects you from zipper chafe.
- Fabric: 2-layer Dobby (100% nylon) with Dry.Q™ Core technology
- Insulation: 80 g Thermic Mirco™ synthetic insulation
- Waterproof / Breathable
- Attached, adjustable, helmet compatible hood
- Attached, adjustable stretch powder skirt
- Pit zips for additional ventilation
- Plenty of interior pockets for all your gear
- One-handed hood and hem drawcords for quick adjustments
- Zip hand-warmer pockets
- Micro-Chamois™-lined chin guard eliminates zipper chafe
- Center back length: 32in; 81 cm
- Weight: 2 lbs; 0.91 kg
Buy the Mountain Hardwear Snowzilla Insulated Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.