Mountain Hardwear Men's Spearhead Mittens
Fully waterproof and breathable, the Mountain Hardwear Men's Spearhead Mittens are an ideal system mitt for skiing and other backcountry sports. Designed with OutDry Waterproof Technology, these versatile gloves feature a waterproof, breathable membrane bonded to the glove's high-tenacity nylon shell, to fully seal out water, wind, and cold. With a tough Taslan nylon body, durable pigskin palm and fingers, and a removable polyester fleece liner that can be worn on its own, the Mountain Hardwear Spearhead Mittens for men are built to stand up to snow and ice.
- Material: Nylon Taslan™ (100% nylon), OutDry® Waterproof Technology, 380-weight polyester fleece (100% polyester)
- Lining: Polyester mesh (100% polyester)
- Palm: water-resistant pigskin (100% pigskin)
- UPDATED: new "Extreme Precurve" patterning with Kevlar stitching provides unprecedented fit and dexterity
- UPDATED: New SimpleCinch one-handed guantlet closure with Cyberian cordlock seals out snow
- UPDATED: Now with OutDry® Waterproof Technology
- OutDry® Waterproof Technology: extremely waterproof, totally windproof. The OutDry® membrane is directly bonded to the glove's outer shell, eliminating the ability for wind and water to penetrate through the sewn seams of the shell, keeping hands warmer
- Removable 380-weight fleece trigger mitt
- Removable leash
- Durable water-resistant pigskin palm and fingers
- Weight: 7.7 oz, 217 g
Buy the Mountain Hardwear Spearhead Mittens for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Mountain Hardwear Men's Spearhead Mittens
Men's Spearhead Mittens
These gloves seem to be bullet proof. As for fit they are true to their size and the one handed closure system makes for easy adjustments. These mittens have great dexterity and I see no reason why I wouldnt be able to manipulate my snow board binding with these gloves on. My only complaint would be the lack of the nose wipe..I have had several other gloves and thats always a nice detail. Other than that Mountain Hardwear makes great products and they stand behind what they manufacture.