Mountain Hardwear Men's Yumalino Pants
Don't let chilly winter weather keep you inside, pull on the Mountain Hardwear Yumalino Pants for men and hit the trail. Made from Switchback Plus nylon/elastane four-way stretch fabric with DWR finish to wick moisture and lined with super soft, moisture-wicking and quick-drying polyester micro fleece, these soft-shell pants are engineered for serious movement in winter activities. Durable and warm, they feature UPF 50 protection so your legs won't be burned by the sunlight reflecting off the snow, articulated panels and a full-length inseam gusset for optimal flex and mobility. A wide, low-profile waistband feels comfortable under your pack on long day hikes or over-nighters. Great for snowshoeing, winter hiking or backpacking and cold weather climbing, the Yumalino pants will keep you warm while you're on the move.
- Fabric: Switchback Plus™ (85% nylon, 15% elastane) with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Lining: Micro fleece (100% polyester)
- UPF 50
- Durable, four-way stretch nylon fabric provides excellent range of motion
- Side zip pocket for storage
- Full-length inseam gusset for mobility
- Wide, low-profile waistband for long-wearing comfort under a pack
- Fit: Semi-fitted
- Inseam: 30 in, 32 in, 34 in; 76 cm, 81 cm, 86 cm
- Weight: 1 lb, 3 oz; 550 g
Buy the Mountain Hardwear Yumalino Pants for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.