Mountain Hardwear Men's Zeus Gloves
The Mountain Hardwear Men's Zeus Gloves are a versatile, insulated short gauntlet snowsports glove, with OutDry Waterproof Technology for exceptional protection. Mountain Hardwear bond the waterproof, breathable OutDry membrane to a tough 4-way stretch Nylon shell, sealing out water, wind, and cold. Goatskin leather fingers and palm and 1000D Cordura resist abrasion.
- Material: 4-Way Stretch Nylon Softshell ,(92% nylon, 8% elastane) ,Thermic Micro ,OutDry® Waterproof Technology
- Lining: Wool Poly Knobby Fleece50% Wool, 30% Polyester, 20% Nylon
- Palm: Water-resistant Goatskin Leather
- OutDry® Waterproof Technology: extremely waterproof, totally windproof. The OutDry® membrane is directly bonded to the glove's outer shell, eliminating the ability for wind and water to penetrate through the sewn seams of the shell, keeping hands warmer.
- Extreme Precurve patterning with Kevlar stitching provides unprecedented fit and dexterity
- 4-way stretch nylon soft shell fabric offers a snug, flexible fit
- Durable, water-resistant goatskin leather fingers and palm
- Warm, soft wool/polyester-blend lining
- Thermic Micro insulation at the back of the hand
- Short, close fitting stretch gauntlet is low profile for a comfortable under the cuff fit
- Pull-on webbing loop at wrist
- Weight: 7.5 oz.; 213 g.
Buy the Mountain Hardwear Zeus Gloves for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Mountain Hardwear Men's Zeus Gloves
Low bulk waterproof gloves
The main reason I purchased these gloves was for the long, slender gauntlet. I like how I can easily get the sleeve of my ski jackets to fall over the cuff because with my other gloves the bulky cuff would cause the sleeve to get caught up on them. I've noticed that the lining of the glove loses some of the loft after a short while, which means they lose some insulating ability but they gain more room for me to use a glove liner. Despite being a soft shell material they've been 100% waterproof so far. As far as fit goes I normally use size L gloves but in these the XL fit better, so you may want to go up one size.
The most form fitting gloves I have ever owned with curved grip to effortlessly hold ski poles. They are comfortable, attractive, and super warm.
I followed the sizing guide and ordered a medium glove size and this glove fit true to the measurements. I was very impressed with the dexterity, the grip of goatskin leather, and how thin these gloves felt. These gloves kept my hands warm all day, that day temperatures ranged from 15-35 degrees, and I believe they will keep your hands warm in much colder weather. They will also keep your hands dry, to see just how waterproof the gloves were I put them under the kitchen faucet for a couple of minutes and all of the water just beaded off. I am very impressed with these gloves!