Mountain Hardwear Paladin Daypack
Dont give up your love of the outdoors to stay home and work, pack your work and go with the Mountain Hardwear Paladin Daypack, it will house your computer and your happiness while you get outside and explore the world. This tough backpack has a fully padded laptop sleeve surrounded by 840D high-tenacity body panels, a PVC-free HardWear Tarp and fully bound seams, keeping the elements out so youre computer stays safe and sound. The pocket organizer allows easy access to frequently used items and the two padded pockets are perfect for cell phones and MP3 players, while the main compartment is roomy enough for the rest of your daily necessities.
- Body: 840D HT Ballistic Nylon
- Accent: HardWear™ Tarp XL
- Bottom: 840D HT Ballistic Nylon
- Highly technical CoolWave suspension maintains excellent fit and ventilation regardless of load ensuring outstanding comfort in all conditions
- Tough 840D high-tenacity body panels combine with PVC-free HardWear Tarp XL TPU panels and fully bound seams to ensure durability and long life
- Fully padded laptop sleeve is conveniently accessible through side zip on backpanel
- Top pocket organizer keeps frequently-used items handy and includes two padded pockets ideal for delicate electronics
- Roomy main compartment has sleeve pockets to organize papers, cords and other workday essentials
- Internal zip pocket with key clip secures important items
- Internal soft fleece pocket for sunglasses
- Daisy chain with padded grab handle and ice axe loops offer convenient lash/clip points
- Side compression straps provide load control
- Sternum strap and removable webbing waistbelt add stability when needed
- Capacity: 1810 cu in, 30 liters
- Weight: 2 lb 13 oz, 1.26 kg
Buy the Mountain Hardwear Paladin Daypack from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Mountain Hardwear Paladin Daypack
Well Rounded Bag
I picked up this bag to use as a day pack while I jaunt around eastern europe. I needed something larger than a camelback that could also support my macbook pro. I've found the bag will be perfect for carrying my laptop, some camera gear and a lightweight jacket and other supplies. The inner sleeves are kind of annoying, but you can work around them easily. The pack overall is very comfortable and well thought out.