Mountain Hardwear Women's Ancona Trek Pants
Durable and lightweight enough for long treks and fully equipped for a day-hike, the Women's Mountain Hardwear Ancona Trek Pants are performance and versatility for all your backpacking and hiking adventures. Made from a soft and abrasion-resistant blend of nylon and elastane, these pants offer UPF 50 sun protection in a 4-way stretch, lightweight softshell fabric. Plus, with a DWR finish that helps shed moisture and a Micro-Chamois-lined waist for comfort under a pack, the Mountain Hardwear Ancona Trek Pants for women are as ready as you are to hike through anything.
- Material: 86% nylon, 14% elastane
- Check Ultralite double weave fabric
- Durable texture nylon
- Lining: 100% polyester, 50 denier,
- Brushed mesh
- Fine gauge warp knit mesh
- Brushed face, soft hand, wicking finish
- Air permeable
- Lightweight softshell stretch fabric
- Micro-Chamois™-lined seamless conical waist for comfort under a pack
- Integrated webbing belt with buckle closure for easy fit adjustments
- Lots of pockets for storage
- Full-length inseam gusset and articulated knees for mobility
- Durable, 4-way stretch fabric for movement
- DWR finish sheds moisture
- UPF 50 sun protection
- Fit: Semi-fitted
- Weight: 8.5 oz, 241 g
Buy the Mountain Hardwear Ancona Trek Pants for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Mountain Hardwear Women's Ancona Trek Pants
Best treking pants
Ultralight+stretch+sheds water=woohoo! Couldn't find another pair better than these and I've tried so many on. Has size issues though, I wear a 4 in all my pants, but the 2-Short(30) fit perfect in these. I'm 5'4", 115 pounds. A tad swooshy when walking.