Mountain Hardwear Women's Asteria Mittens
Designed to fit a woman's smaller hand proportions, the sleek, close-fitting Women's Asteria Mittens from Mountain Hardwear combine tough 4-way stretch nylon softshell with Thermic Micro insulation for extra warmth. Fully laminated with OutDry Waterproof Technology for exceptional protection, we bond the waterproof, breathable OutDry membrane to a tough 4-way stretch nylon shell, sealing out water, wind, and cold. Pigskin leather fingers and palm and 1000D Cordura resist abrasion.
- Material: 4-Way Stretch Nylon Softshell ,(92% nylon, 8% elastane) ,Thermic Micro ,OutDry® Waterproof Technology
- Lining: Velboa Raschel(100% polyester)
- Palm: Water-resistant Pigskin100% Pigskin
- OutDry® Waterproof Technology: extremely waterproof, totally windproof. The OutDry® membrane is directly bonded to the glove's outer shell, eliminating the ability for wind and water to penetrate through the sewn seams of the shell, keeping hands warmer
- Designed to fit a woman's smaller hand proportions
- 4-way stretch nylon soft shell fabric offers a snug, flexible fit
- Durable water-resistant pigskin palm and fingers
- High-pile Velboa Raschel fleece lining for warmth and comfort
- Thermic Micro insulation at the back of the hand
- Short, close fitting stretch gauntlet is low profile for a comfortable under the cuff fit
- Pull-on webbing loop at wrist
- Weight: 5.8 oz.; 164 g.
Buy the Mountain Hardwear Asteria Mittens for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Mountain Hardwear Women's Asteria Mittens
Fabulous, hopefully better
I bought these gloves at the suggestion of my sister who swore, "your hands will never be cold again!" and let me tell you...she was right!!! These gloves are so warm and soft, any woman would love to wear them, any time! I've worn them on a short walk from parking lot to my job (my hands were the only part of me that was warm) and I've worn them snowboarding on the mountains of Colorado (my hands only got cold when I'd take off the gloves for whatever reason, but would sometimes be too warm....). I absolutely love these gloves and would recommend them!! One of the first times I wore them on the mountain, the seam on the thumb came apart, but I am sending them back for a new pair!!!!
Great for all day activity
They kept my girlfriends digits toasty durring our outdoor activities including: ice fishing, snowshoeing, snowball fights and shoveling occasionally.
Gloves did not keep me warm with cold 20degrees and wind but worked better putting hand warmers inside. Too tight to wear a liner windstopper gloves with it.