Mountain Hardwear Women's Ramesa Convertible Pants
Double your versatility with the Mountain Hardwear Ramesa Convertible Pants for women. These 2-in-1 hiking pants blend traditional khaki style with lightweight, technical fabric to create a versatile hiking pant and short combo.
Mountain Hardwear knows that fit and feel are equally as important as performance, so these pants feature a women's specific cut together with a full-length inseam gusset and articulated knees for a flattering fit with a great range of motion. The 100% nylon Canyon Twill fabric is gentle against the skin, durable on the trail and breathable enough to keep you cool under pressure. It also happens to be quick-drying and, literally, ready for a spontaneous swim thanks to easy-draining mesh pockets. A durable water repellant finish sheds stains and light rain. Of course, the coolest feature is their easy zip conversion to hiking shorts. The zip-off lower leg includes a vertical zip at the cuff to facilitate easy transitions from pant to short or vice versa. An integrated belt lets you adjust the fit to suit your needs.
Keep your options for adventure open with the Mountain Hardwear Women's Ramesa Convertible Pants. When the sun finally comes out and heats up that cool mountain air, you'll be glad you did.
- Fabric: Canyon™ Twill; 100% nylon twill, 70D x 160D thread count; 3.3 oz/sq yd
- Lining: Micro-Chamois™; 100% polyester warp-knit tricot; 50 denier microfiber yarn knit in a fine gauge construction; brushed face; wicking finish; 3.5 oz/sq yd
- Micro-Chamois™-lined seamless conical waist for comfort under a pack
- Integrated webbing belt with buckle closure for easy fit adjustments
- Lots of pockets for storage
- Mesh drain panels in pockets for river crossings and spontaneous swims
- Full-length inseam gusset and articulated knees for mobility
- Side leg hem zipper for easy fit with boots
- DWR finish sheds moisture
- UPF 50 sun protection
- Fit: Relaxed
- Zip-off legs for 9-inch shorts
- Inseam lengths: 30 in, 32 in, 34 in / 76 cm, 81 cm, 86 cm
- Weight: 11.6 oz, 330 g
Buy the Mountain Hardwear Ramesa Convertible Pants for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Mountain Hardwear Women's Ramesa Convertible Pants
I got these because my husband has the men's equivalent and I've always admired how they look so comfortable, yet fashionable for outdoors-wear. I found these at a great price so I purchased them. They are great for a variety of activities including hiking, cycling and just hanging around the house. The ONLY complaint I have is that they sit a little higher than I'd like, but that's just my preference. Other than that, they are great quality and I'd purchase again, although, they are such great quality I don't think I will need to.
Finally hiking pants that are long enough..!
For anyone with long legs, I recommend these hiking pants! Aside from that, they fit well, are very durable, sufficiently sized pockets and come in great colours.
These are great pants. Material is very light weight, non binding. Very true to size. I'm between a 12 and 14, the 14 is perfect for having a little extra room. The fossil color is great. The built in belt is nice! I ordered the long and it is right on. The length on the shorts is great, not too short or too long.