Mountain Hardwear Women's Ramesa Pants
Every bit as good looking as they are trail-ready, the Mountain Hardwear Ramesa Pants for women blend classic khaki style with performance minded fabric. You'll love the lightweight feel and mobility of these versatile hiking pants.
Women-specific patterning, combined with a full-length inseam gusset and articulated knees create a flattering fit that is ready to scramble off-trail when the opportunity presents itself. You'll find a full selection of great pockets including two hand, one thigh and a ingenious zippered security pocket to keep the all-important car key or ID secure. Mesh pocket drains add to the pant's utility for mandatory stream crossings and unplanned dips. Not to worry though, these pants are quick to dry once you're back on land, and a durable water repellent finish adds stain and light precip protection. An integrated belt ensures a snug fit.
Whether you're packing for a dreamy foreign trek or are headed to your local hills for a dose of fresh air and exercise, the Mountain Hardwear Ramesa Pants are your ticket to well appointed adventure.
- Fabric: Canyon™ Twill; 100% nylon twill, 70D x 160D thread count; 3.3 oz/sq yd
- Lining: Micro-Chamois™; 100% polyester warp-knit tricot; 50 denier microfiber yarn knit in a fine gauge construction; brushed face; wicking finish; 3.5 oz/sq yd
- Micro-Chamois™-lined seamless conical waist for comfort under a pack
- Integrated webbing belt with buckle closure for easy fit adjustments
- Lots of pockets for storage
- Mesh drain panels in pockets for river crossings and spontaneous swims
- Full-length inseam gusset and articulated knees for mobility
- DWR finish sheds moisture
- UPF 50 sun protection
- Fit: Relaxed
- Inseam Lengths: 30 in, 32 in, 34 in / 76 cm, 81 cm, 86 cm
- Weight: 10.3 oz, 293 g
Buy the Mountain Hardwear Ramesa Pants for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Mountain Hardwear Women's Ramesa Pants
I was very happy with these pants. The fit well, have a super soft lining around the waist, and I love the built in belt. They have higher coverage in back where you want it, and not too high in the front.
I haven't worn these on the trail yet, but running up the stairs was comfortable. Waist seems a little large for the size (8 with 34" inseam), but the belt seems to make it work. Flattering cut and just-right rise. Fabric is very light weight, so I don't know how durable they will be with rock abrasions on desest treks. Like them enough to order a second pair.
Perfect! Fabric is great - quiet compared to a lot of other quick dry fabrics. The fit is great - I ordered a size 6 and have a 38"hip and 26" waist. I love the fact that I can get a 34" inseam. I'll be trying the convertibles in this size as well.