Mountain Hardwear Women's Silvretta Jacket
Mountain Hardwear's lightest weight and most breathable waterproof Conduit shell, The Mountain Hardwear Silvretta Jacket for Women uses our proprietary 3-layer Terra Shell fabric an air-permeable 20D nylon shell, with a waterproof Conduit laminate to create a fully waterproof garment for light and fast alpine climbing. A streamlined, feminine cut for a low-profile fit.
- Body Fabric: Terra Shell™ (100% Nylon)
- Conduit™ laminate
- AXF Super DWR finish repels water 5 times longer than standard DWRs
- Welded, waterproof zWeld seams stretch for mobility
- Attached, helmet-compatible, roll-away hood with single-handed drawcord for quick fit adjustments
- Water-resistant zippers
- Welded, superlight pit zips offer ventilation
- Articulated seams for mobility
- Curved drop hem provides back coverage
- Chest -high hand pockets accommodate a harness or pack
- Ideal Usage: Superlight Backcountry / Rainwear
- Center Back Length: 27.5 " / 70 cm
- Weight: 14 oz. / 390 g.
Buy the Mountain Hardwear Silvretta Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Mountain Hardwear Women's Silvretta Jacket
Perfect lightweight rain jacket
I bought this jacket for my girlfriend to use as a rain jacket on backpacking trips. It is lightweight and the fit is perfect for layering. We had some moderate rain on our last outing, and it worked wonderfully.
I bought this jacket for my daughter. The jacket fits well and functions very good in harsh elements. She has already used it in rainy and cold weather, and it works! She recommends the jacket and also love the color.
high tech jacket
I am very excited about this jacket, as this is my first high-end water proof jacket. Purchased this to be a 4-season, all-purpose rain jacket. Very pleased with the construction of the entire coat, no stitch at all except the connection between the hood and the coat, so there is no need to worry about seam taping. Haven't had a chance to test it in heavy rain, but it looks very promising. The fabric seems to have good tear resistance and somewhat stretchable. This jacket runs large, probably owing to the fact that it is designed for ice climbing. I am 5'6 and 120 lb, size S offers plenty of room for layering. Definitely recommend it to those who wants a good 4-season water proof jacket, it's light weight and yet reliable.