Mountain Hardwear Women's Zahra Jacket
Kiss your old clammy rain jacket buh-bye and get used to the waterproof protection and breathable comfort of the Mountain Hardwear Women's Zahra Jacket. Made from Synchro NBT softshell fabric, this rain jacket uses DryQ Elite technology to wick moisture from the inside to the outside, keeping you dry and comfy as soon as you put it on. Sonically welded seams and watertight zippers seal out moisture and an adjustable hood, drawcord at the hem and soft, "Butter Jersey" cuffs work with the athletic fit to seal in warmth.
Ideal for high output activities in a rugged, alpine environment, this winter jacket has a helmet compatible hood and chest-high pockets that fit perfectly under a climbing harness or a backpack. An interior zip pocket holds your headlamp, chapstick and a Luna Bar for that early morning ascent.
Next time you climb Mt Rose for fresh turns or venture up Mt Adams for the view, bring along a piece of high performance outdoor clothing that will actively work to keep you dry and comfortable. The Mountain Hardwear Zahra Jacket for women is crafted for the adventures that leave you exhausted, exhilarated and fully alive.
- Body fabric: Synchro NBT; 56% polyester, 44% nylon
- Panel: Rebar Rip NBT; 65% polyester, 35% nylon
- Total waterproof protection
- Chest-high pockets accommodate a harness or pack
- Helmet-compatible hood with single-pull adjustment system and extra beefy brim
- Watertight zips seal out moisture
- Soft, "Butter Jersey" cuffs
- Interior zip pocket for keys, ID, other small items
- Drawcords at hem seal in warmth
- Micro-Chamois™-lined chin guard eliminates zipper chafe
- Alpine fit
- CBL (Center Back Length): 26.5 in, 67 cm
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz, 585 g
Buy the Mountain Hardwear Zahra Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Mountain Hardwear Women's Zahra Jacket
Really nicely cut - flattering and functional. Long enough to cover the gap and avoid snow in the wrong places. Incredibly comfortable and non-binding material.