Mountain Khakis Women's Cottonwood Cord Pants
Cute, vivacious cords seeking active, adventurous gal. The Mountain Khaki Cottonwood Cords for Women are stylish and stretchy, built with MK's proprietary 3% Lycra-blend cord that goes everywhere you go and keeps its shape. Stretchy enough to wear to yoga, comfy enough to sleep in, and good-lookin' enough for dinner at the Snake River Grill, the Cottonwood Cords will be an instant favorite, and once you put them on, they will rarely make it back onto the hanger.
- Custom 10oz Corduroy, 11 Wale, 97% Cotton/ 3% Lycra
- 2 Antique brass MK shank buttons with hook & eye waistband closures
- MK Twill-lined 2in waistband with 2 1/2in Belt Loops
- 3/4in hem
- Yoke back panel
- Pockets: 2 lay-flat angled hand pockets in front (7 1/2in deep), 2 patch rear pockets(6in deep)
- Grosgrain-lined 4in (graded) YKK zipper
- Tonal MK embroidered feature above right hand pocket
- Garment-washed for minimal shrinkage
- Back shaping darts
- Inseam: Regular (31in - 32in) and Long (34in) inseam options
- Contemporary rise
- Straight leg
- Order one size smaller than your normal size
Buy the Mountain Khakis Cottonwood Cord Pants for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Mountain Khakis Women's Cottonwood Cord Pants
Great winter pants
These pants are a really nice corduroy that is thick but not too heavy. The fit is super comfortable and fabric is soft. I bought these for a trip to Europe where we spent alot of time outdoors walking and they were perfect for city or casual. They are closer to a black color which is nice. They do have back pocket tabs with snaps so if you like a flat seat these aren't for you. The legs are somewhat wide which makes for a fun look and they really are extra comfortable. Runs true to size if not a little big so order down if you have any doubt. Great pants, will wear them alot this winter.
These pants are great. Lovely color, relaxed fit and super comfortable. They were a bit big when they arrived but after a couple of washes they have shrunk true to size. I plan on buying another pair!
Best Pants Ever
I have been searching for months for pants that fit me, I'm athletic and tall. All the pants I've tried seemed to be made for someone slimmer and shorter. Finally I found these and they are perfect, not only do they fit a strong, tall woman like me, but they're really well made. So many corduroys now are paper thin, these are thick and warm.