Mountain Safety Research Alpine Kitchen Set
Featuring an assortment of multi-use utensils and a few less common things, the Mountain Safety Research Alpine Kitchen Set enhances your cooking pleasure with little added weight or bulk. Rolled into a small, burrito-style pouch, the Alpine Kitchen Set is light and compact enough to travel anywhere.
- Alpine Folding Spoon, Spatula and Strainer/Grater: Spoon is calibrated for common measurements and Strainer doubles and cheese grater
- Alpine Salt & Pepper Shaker: New design is moisture resistant and holds plenty
- PackTowl® Dish Towel: The original travel towel absorbs four times its weight in waterâ€“over and overâ€“dries fast and is built to survive years of abuse
- Alpine Cutting Board: Flexible design slips into case and rolls to protect contents
- Roll-Away Case: Durable fabric with multiple pockets for maximum versatility
- Plus: (2) Squeeze bottles
- Weight10.4 oz / 294.2 g
- Packed Size7.5 x 4.5 x 3.0 in / 19.1 x 11.4 x 7.6 cm
Buy the Mountain Safety Research Alpine Kitchen Set from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Mountain Safety Research Alpine Kitchen Set
Great little Kitchen in a can
Being a chef I am very picky with my kitchen. The Alpine Kitchen is just perfect for taking everything you need to create a gourmet meal on the trail and it all fits nicely in its container. I could not be more pleased.
I've used the set twice now and everything has worked great no problems whatsoever. Note: The lid does not stay on very well, nothing a couple rubber bands can't handle. But they could have done a better job. I would recommend to a friend.
I have had this for years, and I just bought one for my brother because he is always borrowing mine. The only thing that's not perfect about it is that the cutting board is a little small, but it works. I definitely recommend this to anyone who likes to camp and enjoys having spices and other kitchen utensils available. It's small, organized and has a lot of very useful components.