Mountain Safety Research Quick 2 System
Some of us don't want to restrict ourselves to "camping food when we're in the backcountry, and the MSR Quick 2 System lets us be versatile and creative. This two-person cooking system includes two durable, lightweight cooking pots, an aluminum strainer lid, two DeepDish plates, and two double-wall insulated mugs. A small, lightweight Talon pot handle lets you handle the hot dishes without burning your hands or spilling your delicious meal. This system packs into a convenient nesting design that's low-profile and easy to carry.
- Includes: (1)1.5L Hard-anodized nonstick pot, (1) 2.5L hard-anodized pot, (1) Aluminum strainer lid, (2) DeepDish™ plates, (2) Double-Wall Insulated mugs, (1) Talon™ pot handle
- Dual Cooking Surfaces: Ultralight hard-anodized aluminum; one nonstick and one uncoated for maximum versatility
- Compact: Efficient nesting design saves valuable pack room
- Comprehensive: Includes mugs and plates for two
- Packed Size7.75 x 5 in / 19.7 x 12.7 cm
- Weight: 1 lbs 12 oz / 795 g
- Made in Thailand
Buy the Mountain Safety Research Quick 2 System from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.