Mountainsmith Modular Hauler 3 System
Organize your vehicle, the garage shelves, dorm room, closet or cabin in the mountains with the Mountain Smith Modular Hauler 3 System. The Modular Hauler 3 Travel Storage System's color-coded cubes enable easy identification for kids, adults, bike gear, climbing gear, clean vs. dirty clothes, etc.
- Hauler Fabric: 1680d Ballistic nylon
- Cube Fabric: 150d Rip-stop body fabric
- HAULER FEATURES: Open main packing compartment, Added piping for free-standing access, Reinforced side-access haul handles, Reinforced padded haul handles
- CUBE FEATURES: Top loading zippered access, Cross panel webbing for added stability, See-thru laminated mesh top panel, Color-coded cubes for easy organization, Clear label sleeve, Shoulder strap attachment points, Tote style haul handle for easy carrying, and PVC-Free weather-resistant interior
- Dimensions 15'' x 25'' x 15''
- Volume: 5500cu in / 90L
- Weight: 2lb 11oz / 1.2 kg
Buy the Mountainsmith Modular Hauler 3 System from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Mountainsmith Modular Hauler 3 System
Just the thing to fight clutter in a raft dry box
The modular system was a perfect fit for my raft dry box.
great for family camping travel
This is a great system to go camping with a family of 4 --> everyone gets their own compartment the only thing I would have liked would be a zippered top so it can be checked into an airplane as well great product
A Good Idea, Poorly Executed
This system could be great but it fails completely for my use. The hauler is a good size; it fits under the cargo cover in the back of my car. The "base" is reinforced and lined, but the cubes! The cubes are thin nylon. They have no form at all. Unless I were going to stuff them with dirty clothes (as mentioned in the manufacture's description) or square boxes, they just slump and fall into themselves. I had hoped to organize emergency responder equipment along side "back of the car" stuff, but it actually made my equipment harder to access. This could be remedied by the addition of stiffeners for all sides (or at least the bottom!) but I didn't want to put in that kind of effort. I returned this item.