Mountainsmith Parallax Backpack for Cameras- Recycled
UPDATED FOR 2010! The backcountry Parallax Backpack for Cameras (Recycled) from Mountainsmith is designed to hold a true pro-sumer's kit worth of photo/video/audio gear. Superior waistbelt organization and rain cover included. Now made with 100% recycled PET ReDura. See specifications for recommended camera body sizing.
- Material: 450d ReDura PET body fabric (100% Recycled), 840d Junior Ballistic nylon reinforcements, 210d Poly liner, Hypalon reinforcements, Poly Nylex Soft-Touch Velour
- Hypalon Lens Case Attachment System
- Mesh side pockets hold 22oz water bottles
- Tuck-away bottom compression straps
- Padded, tuck-away waistbelt
- Removable storm cover
- Rapid access tripod mount
- Two front pockets including padded laptop sleeve (Fits 17.0")
- Padded and fleece-lined interior with padded adjustable dividers
- Back panel access to main compartment
- Main pocket interior with organization panel
- Comfortable contoured shoulder straps
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Load-stabilizing compression system
- Laminated mesh interior zippered pocket
- Rubber molded haul handle
- Molded back panel
- Front accessory pocket with key clip
- Quick connect chest harness attachment points (compatible with Descent AT - sold seperately)
- Side waistbelt organization pockets
- YKK® Zippers
- Sized for - Nikon D90, D300 / Canon EOS 40D, 30D or similar
- Volume: 1952 cu. in. 32L
- Internal Dimensions: 17.25'' x 10'' x 14.25'' 43.75 x 25.5 x 36.5 cm
- Dimensions: 18'' x 11'' x 15'' 45.75 x 28 x 38 cm
- Weight: 5 lbs. 6 oz. 2.65 kg
Buy the Mountainsmith Parallax Backpack for Cameras- Recycled from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Mountainsmith Parallax Backpack for Cameras- Recycled
Fantastic camera pack! Holds all my gear comfortably and safely.
Best camera pack I've owned by far! Very efficiently organized, gear is easily accessible and very well protected.