New Balance Men's M890v2 Running Shoes
Take the very popular 890 training model, lighten it considerably and add mad styling, and you've got the New Balance M890 Running Shoes for men. The breathable nylon mesh upper is strategically reinforced with synthetic leather overlays for maximum support during long training runs. Top of the foot comfort is ensured with welded seams, a flat lacing system, and soft, flat laces. A foam footbed provides a plush feel during every run. The molded REVlite midsole foam is 30% lighter than competitors' foams and exceptionally shock absorbing. Additionally, ABZORB midfoot cushioning provides another layer of shock absorption. The N-Durance rubber outsole is extremely durable and, combined with blown rubber in strategic areas, reduces weight and provides a more cushioned landing.
- Breathable mesh upper, foam-lined, with synthetic leather overlays in critical stress areas, textile-lined padded tongue and footbed for interior comfort
- Welded upper seams, a flat lacing system, and soft, flat laces for comfort
- Molded REVlite midsole foam is 30% lighter than competitors' foams and exceptionally shock absorbing
- ABZORB® midfoot cushioning provides another layer of shock absorption to the midsole
- N-Durance® rubber outsole is designed with blown rubber in key areas for traction, reduced weight, and additional cushioning
- Width: medium D
- Built on a neutral last
- Weight (per pair size 11.5): 22 oz
Buy the New Balance M890v2 Running Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - New Balance Men's M890v2 Running Shoes
It is very light and the design is cool. I tried to run wearing this shoes , It's very comfortable to me. I like this very much.
super light super comfy
but for me unfortunately too narrow after walking a few laps. (i am 20 lbs overweight so probably all shoes become to narrow after few laps when my feet swell). will return to them if lose wieght. i highly recommmend these shoes. i tried on all the shoes in the sports basement sf ca and concluded with nb 890 and asics gel nimbus 14 and brooks adrenaline gtx. the nb 890 were SOooo light and so cushy and when wore them outside in heat they also let air in very well. (but not well enough for me as stated above).