New Balance Men's M990 Running Shoes
Built for the moderate overpronator, the New Balance M990 Running Shoes for men offer both cushioning and enhanced stability for a very comfy walk, jog or run. These New Balance sneakers have breathable mesh uppers, pigskin overlays for durability and structure, and a plush tongue and collar for lots of comfort. Underfoot you get a foam insole and a polyurethane midsole with ABZORB at the midfoot and blown rubber at the forefoot both providing shock absorption without weighing down your stride. From a run on quiet wooded trail to a quick urban walk on your lunch break, the New Balance Men's M990 Running Shoes will keep your feet happy for miles.
- Upper: Pigskin/Mesh Upper provides your foot with a lightweight and supportive feel
- Reflective detailing enhances your visibility
- Dual Density Collar uses both a softer density foam against the foot for cushioning, and a firmer density foam for support
- Midsole: Blown Rubber Forefoot for lightweight cushioning
- Midsole: polyurethane midsole offers durable cushioning and effective resistance to compression set
- Midsole: ENCAP® midsole technology provides support and maximum durability
- Midsole: ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- Outsole: Ndurance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- Last: SL-1; Straight Last; conventional fit that suits most foot types; standard heel width, instep height, toe box depth and forefoot width; provides just enough room around the foot to feel comfortable without fitting too snug
- Fit Tip: New Balance advises this shoe runs true to size, order your regular athletic shoe size
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Weight: 380 g, 13.4 oz
Buy the New Balance M990 Running Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - New Balance Men's M990 Running Shoes
The Best just got Better...
These M990s are replacing my M993s that I have had for over 2 years. Just when I thought NB couldn't improve anymore on the 993s, they came out with the 990s. Although these look very similar to the 993s, the 990s have some slight differences. The tongue on these is a bit more low-profile, which is a great addition. The overall styling is also a bit more modern, which I like and they are just as light, if not lighter than previous models. The fit still feels the same...like a glove and sizing is true to what the 993s were. Overall, 2 thumbs up for these 990s. Also, still made in the USA!