New Balance Men's MO689 Multisport Hiking Shoes
Get out and get moving in style and comfort with these Men's New Balance MO689 Multisport Hiking Shoes. These lightweight, breathable suede and mesh hiking shoes will support and protect you when you slip out of the city and into the woods. Mesh lining helps feet breathe when they work up a sweat, the cushioned footbed and padded collar and tongue provide all day comfort, while the lugged outsoles create traction on wet and slippery surfaces.
- Uppers: Suede and mesh
- Mesh lining and cushioned footbed for all-day comfort
- Padded collar and tongue offers a snug, comfy fit
- Webbing heel pull tab for easy on and off
- Central lacing closure with outdoor-inspired laces for optimal fit and feel
- Abrasion-resistant toe bumper and heel counter for added durability
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- Injection-molded EVA midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning
- Aggressive lugged outsole gives maximum traction for off-road activities
- Ndurance® rubber compound for maximum outsole traction
- Weight (1/2 pair size 11): 13 oz
Buy the New Balance MO689 Multisport Hiking Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - New Balance Men's MO689 Multisport Hiking Shoes
I have owned New Balance shoes before and was looking for a pair I could wear walking and or hiking. I chose this pair due to the multisport feature and I am glad I did they are extremely comfortable. The soles grip well on just about an surface and the shoe breathes well. I would recomend this shoe to anyone looking for a shoe to walk or hike in.
Great Light-weight shoe
Purchased these shoes for my husband and he absolutely loves them. Very light weight and great traction in snowy wet weather. Also New Balance comes in wider widths.