New Balance Men's MT1010 Trail Running Shoes
Built around their Minimus last, the New Balance MT1010 Trail Running Shoes for men offer minimalist flexibility and weightlessness, with an aggressive outsole to grip any surface and a lightweight protection plate to shield you from sharp objects on the trail. Your feet will breathe easily and dry quickly thanks to their mesh uppers with synthetic overlays for structural support. The fixed insoles give your feet a little cushion without disconnecting you from the trail, while the RevLite EVA midsoles are lightweight and responsive. Loose rocks, polished roots and slick surfaces won't take you down with the aggressively-lugged Vibram rubber outsoles underfoot. The heel-to-toe drop is only 4mm, for a more natural running motion that keeps you low to the ground and moving with nimble grace. The fresh air is calling, the sun is chasing away the chill, and the trails are perfectly tacky, it's time to pull on the New Balance Men's MT1010 Trail Running Shoes and scratch that runner's itch.
- Upper: synthetic mesh with synthetic textile overlays
- Puncture-Resistant Toe is an extra layer of lightweight material on the toe-cap for additional protection
- Lining: synthetic moisture-wicking fabric
- Insole: non-removable insole with minimal cushioning to keep weight low
- Midsole: RevLite; foam compound for lightweight, responsive cushioning
- Rock Stop positioned between the outsole and midsole is a flexible layer that protects feet from rocks and disperses shock
- Outsole: Vibram rubber with aggressive full-length lugs
- Last: NL-1 is a running-specific last with a standard heel width, a wide forefoot, and a low toe-box height
- Stack Height: Heel (23 mm), Forefoot (19 mm)
- Heel-to-toe drop: 4 mm
- Weight: 7.7 oz (1/2 pair, size 9)
Buy the New Balance MT1010 Trail Running Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.