New Balance Men's MT810 Trail Running Shoes
Kick it into four-wheel drive on muddy and rocky trails with a pair of New Balance MT810 Trail Running Shoes for men. The breathable mesh upper is strengthened by synthetic leather overlays in critical stress areas. The padded tongue, textile lining throughout, and molded removable footbed provide a snug and comfortable environment. The Molded C-CAP midsole is enhanced in critical areas with N-ergy, a resilient engineered elastomer designed to provide additional shock absorption and responsiveness. AT Tread all-terrain rubber outsole design is for both on and off-road use.
- Upper: Breathable mesh upper, foam-lined, with synthetic leather overlays in critical stress areas
- Midsole: Molded C-CAP® midsole is enhanced in critical areas with N-ergy®, a resilient engineered elastomer for long-lasting shock absorption
- Removable footbed is textile-lined for all day comfort
- AT Tread® all-terrain rubber outsole designed for both on and off-road use
- Width: medium D
- Weight (per pair size 12): 32 oz
Buy the New Balance MT810 Trail Running Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - New Balance Men's MT810 Trail Running Shoes
Very Stable & Comfy
Made in America, these high-quality sneakers are constructed with care. They run only slightly on the narrow side; if you have really wide feet, order up. But for normal-width feet, they're perfect, with a very comfortable fit and stable base. I like the pair with the bright red/black color, just for fun. My feet cover a lot of miles, so I highly recommend this trail runner, they perform the hard work!
Ok Shoe for Short Run
I found this shoe to be very loose fitting. The manufacturing of the shoe is good and held together ok. I was using this shoe for runs of 4 miles or less any longer and my feet became sore form to much movement.