New Balance Men's MX997 Crosstrainers
New Balance understands that "rolling over a crosstrainer during a lateral move can cause serious injuries that's why they designed the New Balance MX997 Crosstrainers for men. From the breathable mesh upper, reinforced with strategically placed synthetic overlays, to the technically advanced midsole/outsole, lightweight stability is key in this shoe. The molded REVlite midsole foam is 30% lighter than competitors' foams and, combined with PROBANK technology on the outside of the foot's forward half, distributes force more evenly so you can change directions quickly and efficiently. QUIX technology, combined with the N-Durance rubber outsole, ensures outsole contact on various surfaces and excellent durability.
- Breathable mesh upper, foam-lined, with synthetic leather overlays in critical stress areas, textile-lined padded tongue and footbed for interior comfort
- Molded REVlite midsole foam is 30% lighter than competitors' foams and exceptionally shock absorbing
- PROBANK midsole technology on the outside of the foot's forward half, distributes force more evenly and was inspired by progressive banking on race tracks
- QUIX technology provides a solid base on the outsole for side-to-side movements, keeping rubber in contact with the playing surface
- N-Durance® rubber outsole provides targeted traction and excellent durability
- Width: medium D
- Built on a neutral last
- Weight (per pair size 11.5): 24 oz
Buy the New Balance MX997 Crosstrainers for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.