New Balance Women's WT110 Trail Running Shoes
A true minimalist trail running shoe, the New Balance WT110 Trail Running Shoes for women are what Mother Nature would prescribe. This race-oriented trail shoe is loaded with technical features and is designed for speedy performance and a naturally smooth and responsive ride on your favorite trail.
The highly breathable mesh upper is structurally supported with synthetic leather overlays. The ACTEVA midsole, 12% lighter than competitors' foams, cushions and resists compression and a Stability Shank is embedded into the midsole, supporting the arch and creating a smoother gait. Featuring the New Balance NL-1 shoe last, the WT110 features an almost flat 4mm heel-to-toe offset to mimic the natural feel and flex of your bare foot. While the aggressively lugged rubber outsole is extremely durable and, combined with the Rock Stop plate, keeps feet protected from sharp rock and stone bruises.
Step into the shoe that earned Trail Runner Magazine's Best Minimalist Award, the New Balance WT110 Trail Running Shoe for women.
- Named "Best Minimalist" trail running shoe in the Trail Runner Magazine's Editor's Choice awards
- Upper: Breathable mesh upper, foam-lined, with synthetic leather overlays in critical stress areas, textile-lined padded tongue
- Footbed: Padded footbed for interior comfort
- Midsole: ACTEVA™ midsole, 12% lighter than competitors' foams, cushions and resists compression set
- Stability Shank embedded into midsole supporting the arch and creating a smoother gait
- Outsole: Solid Sticky Rubber outsole is constructed of durable, tacky rubber for traction on slick surfaces
- Outsole: Aggressively-lugged rubber outsole is designed for trail traction and durability
- Rock Stop® plate keeps feet protected from sharp rocks and stone bruises
- Shoe last: NL-1; standard heel width and instep height, deeper toe box, wider forefoot width; providing a more fitted feel that is similar to a comfortable sock
- Width: B Regular, or D Wide
- Heel-to-toe drop: 4 mm
- Weight (per pair size 8.5): 14 oz
Buy the New Balance WT110 Trail Running Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - New Balance Women's WT110 Trail Running Shoes
Awesome Trail Shoes!
These shoes are so awesome. I took these straight out of the box on a 22 mile trail run on the rugged Napali Coast on Kauai. They performed beautifully. I really liked the minimal heal to toe drop, the fit was really nice, and they had just enough cushioning. The fit felt really good, snug enough to keep my foot in place, but plenty of room for my forefoot and toes in the toe box. I had to buy a size 8 and I normally wear size 7 in most other brands. I am 5'5" and weigh 118 lbs for reference. On my whole 22 mile run I didn't develop even the slightest hot spot or blister. On top of all this, the styling of these shoes is awesome! I got the black, purple and green color way and they are so cute! My one knock on these shoes, they dont look like they are finished that well near the last lace hole on the inside of both shoes...but that is always the same for me no matter what brand i buy, just something that bothers me with all shoe brands. Great job New Balance!