New Balance Women's WW577 Walking Shoes
Assembled in USA
Get out on the pavement and rediscover walking with the New Balance Women's WW577 Walking Shoes. Designed with a breathable leather and fabric upper, a padded collar and tongue and either laces or Velcro straps, these sneakers are adjustable for the perfect fit. The midsole provides exceptional shock absorption with its ABZORB cushioning, while Walking Strike Path footbed stabilizes your foot through the natural gait cycle. A solid rubber outsole provides long-wearing durability and reflective detailing will help your feet standout in low light conditions. Whether you're out for an evening stroll or in an all day walk-a-thon, your feet will stay comfortable and energized when you're wearing the New Balance WW577 Walking Shoes for Women.
- Upper Material: premium leather upper, padded collar and tongue, fabric lining with removable insole
- Midsole Material: polyurethane for stable cushioning, ABZORB® cushioning in the heel for exceptional shock absorption
- Footbed Material: Walking Strike Path® stabilizes the foot through the natural gait cycle
- Last: SL-2
- Outsole Material: solid rubber outsole provides long-wearing durability
- Reflective detailing enhances your visibility
- Black with laces, white and bone with Velcro® strap
- Weight: 11 oz (size 8.5)
- Assembled in USA: These shoes were proudly assembled in New Balance's U.S. factories by their more than 1,200 U.S. workers. Since the domestic value is less than 70%, we have labeled them "Assembled in the USA."
Buy the New Balance WW577 Walking Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.