New Balance Women's WX20 Crosstrainers
With barefoot comfort in mind, the Women's New Balance WX20 Crosstrainers are the perfect minimalist cross training shoes. Following the lead of the Good Form Running movement, these multi-sport shoes bring barefoot-style performance to your broader workout program.
The padded comfort collar has anatomically positioned foam pads to lock in the heel and cushion the ankle. You can wear them with or without socks thanks to their smooth interior and anti-odor treatment. The synthetic mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support while the welded seams reduce weight and prevent chafing. With a 4mm heel-to-toe drop, close to a third of that found in a traditional shoe, the WX20 is an exceptionally lightweight and comfortable training shoe that still offers excellent midsole cushioning and great traction for any workout program.
Set your feet free and experience the nearly barefoot comfort of these sleek cross trainers.
- Upper: synthetic textile and mesh
- Midsole: Injection-molded EVA
- Comfort collar features anatomically positioned foam pads that lock-in the heel and cushion around the ankle
- Odor resistant
- Stability: Neutral
- Outsole: Rubber inserts, injection-molded EVA
- Welded seams, a no-sew material application, reduce weight and prevent chafing
- Inspired by Good Form Running and designed to be worn with or without socks
- NB Minimus collection
- Shoe last: NL-1; standard heel width and instep height, deeper toe box, wider forefoot width; providing a more fitted feel that is similar to a comfortable sock
- Widths (depending on availability): B Standard, D Wide
- Heel-to-toe drop: 4mm
- Weight: 6.3 oz, 179 g
Buy the New Balance WX20 Crosstrainers for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - New Balance Women's WX20 Crosstrainers
Great fitness shoe
This shoe is great for cross-training/running/weight lifting. It fits well and I have gotten a lot of compliments on the style.