Nike Men's Free TR2 Winter Shoes
You love the lightweight, foot-strengthening feel of a minimalist running shoe like the Nike Free, but come winter, your feet are feeling the chill and wishing for a little more protection. The Nike Men's Free TR2 Winter Shoes keep the lightweight flexibility of the one-unit foam midsole/outsole with their flexible deeply siped flex grooves, but add a tougher, more weather-resistant upper to keep feet warm on frosty winter runs. The wind blocking ripstop upper on this athletic shoe is coated with a DWR finish to repel water and lined with cozy fleece for a little insulation. The midsole supports and cushions while the sole gives you flexibility and articulation for responsive take-offs and landings. From CrossFit to January cross training sessions in the park, the Nike Free TR2 Winter Shoes for men are a must-have in low temps.
- Upper: ripstop material with a DWR (Durable Water Resistant) coating
- Upper: large synthetic leather overlay placed over the lateral forefoot joint area helps keep the foot locked down during multi-directional movements
- Lining: fleece for insulated warmth
- Reflective elements on upper
- Midsole / Outsole: full-length, one-piece foam midsole and outsole construction
- Outsole: deep, molded Nike® Free sipes along the length and width of the midsole in a multi-directional pattern for excellent flexibility and articulation
- Outsole: wider sipes in the forefoot allow toes to engage more during landings and push-offs
- Outsole: solid rubber pods with an aggressive delta node pattern in the heel and perimeter of the forefoot
- Outrigger provides lateral stability during cutting and quick movements
- Weight (1/2 pair): 12 oz
Buy the Nike Free TR2 Winter Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Nike Men's Free TR2 Winter Shoes
I initially bought these for outdoor running.. wore them on the treadmill first to make sure they felt ok.. and have started wearing them to run quite a bit. They fit great and look great.
Stylish while still effective
The Nike TR2 winter shoes are really great. I was excited to see them on-line and even more excited when I opened the box. The shoes looked exactly like the website picture, so there were no surprises. The shoes also fit exactly how I thought. I previously bought a size 10 1/2 in a different color (which is the size I normally get), and they were slightly too tight. I changed to size 11 for this pair and they fit very well. I love the waterproofing that is provided because my job involves working in all weather. The shoes are also light and easy to move in. These shoes are definitely good to work out in or just to wear casually as well.