Nike Men's Free Trainer 5.0 Shoes
Step up your game with the Men's Nike Free Trainer 5.0 Shoes. These lightweight high-performance training shoes have a barefoot-like feel along with excellent support. A flexible, sock-like fit and superb traction withstands field drills, running and lifting, and they have a natural fit, enhanced flexibility and a no-sew construction that eliminates stitching to prevent chafing or rubbing. The wider grooves in the forefoot allow your toes to engage more during leaps and landings while the sidewalls cradle the heel to keep the foot in place while you move freely.
- Uppers: Lightweight combination mesh and supportive overlays for ventilation with support
- Dual-pull lacing system for lockdown and personalized fit
- Flex grooves for enhanced articulation and flexibility
- Full inner sleeve made of lightweight mesh for comfort and breathability
- No-sew construction eliminates stitching for even more flexibility and comfort
- Natural fit and enhanced flexibility to deliver the feel of training barefoot
- Durable full-length Phylon midsole for lightweight cushioning and comfort
- Wider grooves in the forefoot allow toes to engage more during landings and push-offs
- Sidewall wraps up to cradle the heel and the midfoot to help keep the foot in place during side-to-side and diagonal movements
- Diamond FLX traction brings flexible, multidirectional grip
- Solid rubber pods on the outsole for traction and durability
- Weight: 9.8 oz
Buy the Nike Free Trainer 5.0 Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Nike Men's Free Trainer 5.0 Shoes
Love these shoes, very lightweight and yet they have great support. Seem to run true to size & width. Highly recommend.
Boyfriend LOVES them, perfect price and perfect quality. I would HIGHLY recommend these shoes. Great for working out or even just daily use. Shipping was very fast, such a reliable site, LOVE IT!
Excellent Training Shoes
These are very lightweight and flexible. Great for various cross-training activities. I wouldn't run long distances in them, but they seem great for everything else, including lifting. Some will find them too narrow, but for me they are just right.