Nike Men's Free Trainer Shoes 3.0
If you're seeking a lightweight shoe that allows you to move naturally, yet still provides sufficient support, you'll love the Nike Free Trainer Shoes 3.0 for men. These versatile training shoes feature Nike DiamondFLX technology, which delivers dynamic, multi-directional flexibility with a barefoot-like feel. They feature an extremely flexible upper made of a material called Kirum that provides a durable and supportive, glove-like fit. A partial mesh inner sleeve provides enhanced breathability and a snug fit, while straps anchored under the foot connect to the laces for a precise, customized feel. The low-to-the-ground design offers maximum control, whether you're doing box jumps and burpees, jumping rope, or doing the Harlem Shake. Solid rubber pods grip your workout surface, while diamond-shaped flex grooves offer the perfect amount of flex to allow the foot to move naturally in all directions, maximizing power, control and balance.
- Upper: Kirum
- The laser-cut upper features an extremely flexible yet durable material called Kirum
- Partial mesh inner sleeve for breathability and a snug fit that allows for easy on and off
- Dynamic Fit technology wraps the mid-foot for a glove-like feel
- Straps anchored under the foot that connect to the laces allow for a customized fit
- Phylon midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Low-to-the-ground design for maximum control
- Outsole: Solid rubber pods at the heel and perimeter of the forefoot feature an aggressive delta-node pattern
- The Nike Free outsole features deep flex grooves that extend from heel to toe and medial to lateral
Buy the Nike Free Trainer Shoes 3.0 for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.