Nike Men's Zoom Elite+ Running Shoes
Zoom into running action with the Men's Nike Zoom Elite+ Running Shoes. Made with a super-thin synthetic leather overlay that helps hug the foot into place for a stable, comfortable fit and feel, these carbon rubber-heeled running shoes know how to work with you while you're out working hard. From road to track to treadmill, the Nike Zoom forefoot unit offers responsive, low-profile cushioning, allowing you to feel the surface beneath your feet while still keeping you comfortable and stable with each stride. For the ultimate in fast-running, comfortable feet, try out the Nike Zoom Elite+ Running Shoes for men and you'll wish you had done so earlier.
- Designed to keep foot locked into place while delivering excellent breathability through large mesh panels along the upper
- Lining: Super-thin synthetic leather overlays hug the foot into place for a stable, comfortable feel
- Sockliner at interior molds to the shape of the foot for a custom fit
- Reflective elements for enhanced visibility in low-light conditions
- Cushlon crash pad runs Â¾ the length of the midsole to help absorb shock
- Dynamic fit system tailors the shoe for a perfect fit
- Nike Zoom forefoot unit offers responsive, low-profile cushioning
- Carbon rubber heel maximizes durability
- Outsole: Waffle pattern adds traction on a variety of surfaces
- Durable rubber outsole provides cushion for a more efficient stride
- Deep flex grooves along the length and width of outsole provide a smooth ride
- Thin, springy Nike Zoom unit is built into the forefoot for added cushioning and impact absorption
Buy the Nike Zoom Elite+ Running Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Nike Men's Zoom Elite+ Running Shoes
Nike running sneakers
These are great Neutral shoes -- for people with a high arch. I like them for moderate mileage or high frequency of use. And you will get good cushioning and durability. These Nike's have a roomy toe box that suits my feet.
Good running shoes!!
I'm tried some Nike's running shoes. I think Zoom type air is best. Because Zoom air have good relieve shock power. Zoom Elite+ is 3rd zoom air shoes of mine. This shoes is so light!! And, not so thin sole. I'm using this shoes on training. It's enough potential to my potential.
Quality Running Shoes
The Nike Zoom Elite +so far so good. I have a little over 30 miles in them and have no complaints. The shoe is very light weight, but provides an ample amount of cushion on impact. My one complaint is the shoe laces could be a tad longer, but no biggie. You will definitely stand out in this shoevery bright in color!