Nike Women's Free TR Fit 3 Shoes
Stick to your roots with the Nike Free TR Fit 3 Shoes. After years of studying the biomechanics of barefoot running, Nike designed and built this innovative, unconventional and flexible running shoe to allow runners to reap all the benefits of lightweight, minimalist running with the practical protections of running on pavement, dirt, and treadmills. A breathable foam upper with internal straps offers just enough support, while a comfort tongue laying flat on top of the foot reduces lace pressure for a comfortable fit. The Phylite midsole doubles as an outsole, providing lightweight and durable cushioning, while deep flex grooves allow your foot to move naturally, and rubber pods at the heel and forefoot enhance durability.
- Breathable foam in the upper and internal support straps in the lateral forefoot and medial arch offer training-specific support
- Heel pocket accommodates a variety of heel shapes for a comfortable fit
- Training-specific traction pattern for multidirectional movement
- Rubber pods at the heel and forefoot for durability
- Deep flex grooves promote natural movement for a more barefoot-like feel
- Comfort tongue lays flat on top of the foot and uses layers of sandwich mesh to help reduce lace pressure for a comfortable fit
- The low-profile design lets you feel closer to the ground
- Phylite midsole that provides lightweight cushioning and enough durability to double as an outsole
Buy the Nike Free TR Fit 3 Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.