Nikwax TX.Direct Spray-On Fabric Care 1000ml (33.8 fl oz)
Nikwax TX.Direct Spray-On Fabric Care is a safe, non-aerosol reproofing spray that restores the durable water-repellent finish to waterproof/breathable laminates such as Gore-Tex, Ultrex, Entrant, Sympatex and Triple Point. It's ideal for use on garments with knitted wicking linings and synthetic sleeping bags as well as items that should not be machine washed such as single wall tents and bivy sacks. The quick and easy application can be used anywhere, anytime on wet or dry fabrics. This is a large 1 liter refill bottle that does not include a spray nozzle.
- Note: this is a large refill bottle, it does not come with a spray nozzle
- Rejuvenates the water repellency of tired, worn clothing
- Replaces water repellent finishes
- Overcomes the problems of gear â€˜wetting-out'
- Maintains breathability
- Prolongs the life of gear and optimizes performance in wet weather
- It's easy to apply
- Ideal for: Clothing without drop liners, Hydrophobic PU coatings, Pile Pertex
- How to apply: clean gear first with Nikwax Tech Wash before applying Nikwax TX.Direct (you don't have to wait for items to dry between cleaning and proofing), spray 15 cm away from the garment, wait for 2 minutes and then remove any surplus product with a damp cloth
- 4 year shelf life
- 1000 ml bottle is enough to proof 4-7 garments depending on the condition of the fabric being treated
- Volume: 1000 ml / 1 liter / 33.8 oz
Buy the Nikwax TX.Direct Spray-On Fabric Care 1000ml (33.8 fl oz) from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Nikwax TX.Direct Spray-On Fabric Care 1000ml (33.8 fl oz)
I justed on my Gortex jacket and it brought it back to life. Sparyed on during the evening....poured down rain the next day....and I stayed a dry as the dessert. Great product, easy to use, very effective.
It works as advertised and I have used it successfully for many years now. Works well on GoreTex (TM).
Does exactly what it claims to...
This product does exactly what it claims to. The Wash-In product is generally easier to use for guaranteed 100% coverage (but slightly more expesive per use), but for stubborn spots that are heavily soiled or worn, a follow-on treatment of Spray-On is very helpful. Product just works...