Nobis Women's She-Ra Down Parka
With the performance to keep you warm and dry through cold winter days and a high fashion look that will turn heads the Nobis She-Ra Down Parka for women lets you bundle against nasty weather without sacrificing your style. Falling in a long knee length trench this winter coat has a polyester crosshatch shell coated with a DWR (durable water repellant) finish to provide a 10,000 mm waterproof rating and 10,000 g of breathability for amazing protection from the elements. With premium white duck down insulation this fashionable parka provides plush soft insulation and with a removable coyote fur ruff and down filled hood you can wrap yourself in unbelievable warmth. Dont let cold city nights force you into bulky unfashionable outerwear. Zip up the Nobis SheRa and see how good warmth can look.
- Material: 100% polyester crosshatch with DWR (durable water repellant) coating
- Waterproof / Breathable: 10,000 MM / 10,000 G
- Monolithic membrane laminated
- Critically seam sealed
- Insulation: Premium Canadian white duck down
- Breathable down proof free hanging liner
- Removable coyote fur ruff
- Non-pill micro fleece neck liner
- 2 way YKK front zipper with magnetic wind flap
- Zippered armpit vents
- Removable down filled hood with moldable framing wire
- Fleece lined hand warmer pockets
- Zip front chest pockets
- Light down filled interior wind skirt
- Elastic rib cuffs with thumb holes
- Interior stash pocket
Buy the Nobis She-Ra Down Parka for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Nobis Women's She-Ra Down Parka
After MUCH research this winter for the warmest down jacket, I have finally selected Nobis She-Ra. My final candidates were down to Nobis, Canadian Goose (Mystique), and Peak Performance. I believe that all are probably equally warm, but I opted to pay a little bit more for the extra style and went for Nobis. The quality is amazing -- they thought of everything: shearling collar, detachable coyote collar, fleece-lined pockets. adjustable hood, thumb holes for the sleeves...you name it, it has it. I walk to work (a mile each way) to downtown Chicago with sub zero temperatures and high winds with this jacket and I'm completely warm and enveloped in the fleece and furry hood. I have received many complements on this jacket and questions on where they can get this jacket. I highly recommend it.