NRS Guide Gloves
Long days on the river demand versatile gloves, and the NRS Guide Glove has what it takes to keep you on your game.
These fingerless neoprene gloves provide insulation and blister protection without compromising on dexterity. The 1.5-mm Terraprene neoprene insulates and remains 100% flexible for a natural feel, while the lightly padded palms protect from blisters and calluses. The glove's GripCote enhances your grip and control without reducing your big picture feel for your paddle or oars. The wristband Velcro closure makes for easy on and off wear.
Why risk cold, sore hands when you can keep them warm and safe with the NRS Guide Gloves.
- Material: 1.5-mm Terraprene™ neoprene with titanium
- Seams: single needle with high tenacity thread
- Palm Material: 1.5-mm Terraprene neoprene with titanium and GripCote™
- Fingerless design
- "Golf/bike glove" style hook-and-loop closure
- 1.5-mm Terraprene™ neoprene provides both insulation and mobility, the ideal combination of warmth and dexterity
- Light padding protects from blisters and calluses, without loss of feeling for oars or paddle
- GripCote™ on the palms maintains positive grip for increased control
- Wristband has a hook-and-loop "golf/bike glove" style closure for a secure, easy fit
Buy the NRS Guide Gloves from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - NRS Guide Gloves
got these for boat and kayak fishing in Oregon and the quality and fit are right on. the palm grip ribs should work good on big fish, nets, and paddles...
good gloves for paddlers
It fits perfect and made of good quality materials. Highly recommend if you're looking for a pair of durable gloves for paddlers in cold weather.
These are great gloves for paddling and any other outdoor, wet, or cold work that needs to be done. I did quite a bit of snow shoveling with them and they work fantastic and very little sign of wear after six months use.