NRS HydroSkin Sock
It's the little things in life that make the difference, and the NRS Hydroskin Socks mean the difference between warm happiness and cold misery. These low-bulk Hydroskin wetsocks are your ticket to extended water time.
The 0.5-mm Terraprene neoprene core is lined with soft ThermalPlush material for warmth and reinforced with Titanium laminate adhesive for higher performance and a low-profile design. Four-way stretch PowerSpan material means you have great mobility AND it makes these water socks able to stand up to a few seasons of use. Plus, they are sandal and wetshoe compatible.
You'll extend your time in the water and stay warmer with the NRS Hydrokin Wetsocks on your feet.
- Material: 0.5-mm Terraprene neoprene core with 4-way stretch PowerSpan™ outer layer
- Inner lining: ThermalPlush™
- Titanium laminate adhesive
- DWR coating
- 0.5-mm neoprene core insulates and protect
- 4-way-stretch PowerSpan™ outer layer gives you enhanced mobility and greater durability
- The ThermalPlush™ inner lining increases insulation, repels moisture and dries quickly
- Titanium laminate adhesive aids body heat retention without adding bulk
- DWR coating forces water to "bead" and roll off the material, reduces evaporative cooling
Buy the NRS HydroSkin Sock from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - NRS HydroSkin Sock
I am very pleased with this wet sock... I use them to bring warmth and comfort to my time fly fishing where I use Orvis wadding boots. Size was perfect I chose large and am 5 ft 11 inches at 210 pounds.
I purchased the HydroSkin Sock because my ankles would get a little sore laying against my kayak during longer paddles. Rather than install padding on my kayak, I use the socks. The socks are very comfortable and provide that cushion that I needed. I also noticed when I stepped from my kayak into the mud, the mud did not seem to adhere to the sock which is a big plus. The quality and comfort are excellent. I recommend the socks, you will be pleased.
Hiking the Paria Canyon narrows this was a lifesaver. Perfect for the conditions and I don't think I have ever been as comfortable on an extended backpacking trip. I recommend to anyone hiking through water.