NRS Men's Remix Wetshoe
Whitewater and sea kayakers alike will appreciate the warmth and versatility of the NRS Kicker Remix Wetshoe for men. These neoprene water shoes provide just the right amount of insulation, traction and protection in a compact and comfortable design, while a roomy toe-box accommodates a variety of foot shapes. Featuring 3-mm Terraprene neoprene with titanium for added reflective insulation, the Remix offers pull-on ease and a draw cord closure with a Velcro instep strap for a snug and secure fit. A 2-mm plastic shim in the sole adds protection from rough ground, while the rubber tread ensures traction in and out of the water. There's added armor at the heel and toe as well as around the shoe's base to add durability and further improve protection. The NRS Remix Wetshoe will wrap up the head-to-toe gear you need to get on the water.
- Upper: 3-mm Terraprene neoprene with titanium
- Insole: 3-mm Terraprene neoprene with titanium
- Naturally shaped toe box provides a roomy, non-binding fit
- 2-mm plastic shim in sole adds protection
- Hook-and-loop instep strap and shoe-top draw cord keep your foot snug and secure
- Armor patches guard the upper from abrasion and add even more protection for your foot
- Closure System: Drawcord and arch strap
- Sole: Patterned high-traction rubber
Buy the NRS Remix Wetshoe for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - NRS Men's Remix Wetshoe
I wear a size 8.5, and I ordered the 8. Yes, it said to order the half size up - but I usually can fit an 8 snug so I went with it. Out of the box it looked more like a size 7 to me, and sure enough I couldn't even get my foot in it. I doubt even the 9 would fit me. I am still debating ordering the 10. However, it did seem like a great shoe, but I never got to really try it out.