NRS Men's Sasquatch Water Shoe
Making tracks to the put in, down the river and back, you want shoes that are good to your feet. The NRS Sasquatch Water Shoes fit great, lets your toes spread out and is oh so comfortable.
- Material:Â 3-mm Terraprene neoprene with spandex outer
- 3-mm neoprene with titanium laminate adhesive keeps you warm and cushions against impact
- Neoprene cuff snugs above the ankle and the hook-and-loop instep strap locks your foot firmly in the shoe.
- Closure System:Â Neoprene cuff and instep strap
- Insole:Â 5-mm K foam
- 1.3-mm sole with a 2-mm plastic shim gives extra lateral support and good protection for the bottom of your foot
- Textured rubber sole provides grip and protection on the rough and tumble surfaces found while boating
- Sole rubber wraps the toe box, instep and heel for added impact protection
- Sole:Â 1.3-mm rubber sole with 2mm plastic shim
Buy the NRS Sasquatch Water Shoe for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - NRS Men's Sasquatch Water Shoe
Searched for a while to determine which shoe to use for my whitewater kayak... Had a slender pair of Nike's that I got from a guy that works for the US National Whitewater Board that had some extra gear laying around. Nikes felt awesome in boat as they were really flexible, but any time I was outside the boat was a nightmare! Super slippery surface and even thinner sole so walking on gravel or pointed rocks was not fun. NRS Sasquatch shoe is the exact opposite experience in comfort while still having enough flexibility to work in my kayak without a snag. Perfect shoe in my opinion! Thick sole, extremely comfortable, and ridiculously grippy where you need it! As long as this shoe holds up decently I will definitely be buying them again if and when I ever wear them out!
Great Shoe, Good Price
New to kayaking, I recently purchased this reasonably priced shoe for paddling along the east coast in fall and spring waters. I normally wear an 8.5 in women's shoes and, based on the reviews and the guidance on NRS's website, decided to go up to a 9. It fits perfect! Probably even have room for a pair of neoprene or light wool socks. I probably have a borderline wide foot (though I wear normal width in shoes) and love the room the toe box provides. The shoes are comfortable, warm and appear to be durable and well made. There is enough structure to get me around out of the water without wrecking my feet, but enough flexibility to make paddling comfortable. Good all around shoe! Quick shipping from Altrec, as always.
Solid warm shoe
I wore this shoe on an icy day. It kept my feet warm. The thick sole worked well on the ice covered shore.