NRS RiverMaps Green River in Desolation and Gray Canyons
If a trip down the Green River is on your radar, the RiverMaps Green River in Desolation and Gray Canyons guide book is a must-have item. Made by boaters for boaters, this large format map book includes detailed topographic maps of the area as well as comprehensive river rapid and campsite information. The RiverMaps guide includes the full 84-mile trip from Sand Wash put-in to Swasey's Ramp takeout and provides a thorough guide to the area as well as background details and contact information for setting up your trip. The tear-resistant, waterproof paper and easy turning spiral binding are designed to take along and handle the wear and tear of on-river use. You'll find mile-by-mile descriptions and great photos that illustrate the text. If you are looking for a single comprehensive guide for your Green River rafting trip, the RiverMaps Green River in Desolation and Gray Canyons is the one you want.
- Covers the full 84-mile trip from the Sand Wash put-in to the Swaseys Ramp takeout
- RiverMaps guidebooks are made by river runners for river runners
- Large format
- Tough synthetic, waterproof paper
- Spiral bound
- Opened up, the left side page has mile-by-mile descriptions of major rapids, campsites and features of interest
- Great color photos that illustrate the text
- Right side page features color USGS topographic maps at the scale of 2,000 feet to the inch (1:24,000)
- Includes information about the river, the landscape and the flora and fauna
- Includes BLM contact info and regulations, tribal contact and permit info, weather, geology, archaeology, history, ecology and resource protection wisdom
- Author: Duwain Whitis
- Size: 9 x 14 in
Buy the NRS RiverMaps Green River in Desolation and Gray Canyons from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.