NRS Women's Boaters Gloves
The NRS Woman's Boaters Gloves are ideal for any type of boating. Lightweight backs, tough palms and three-quarter fingers. Great protection from sun and blisters and excellent finger dexterity.
- Material:Â Spandex back
- Palm Material:Â Amara® Synthetic leather
- With lightweight spandex backs, these gloves are cool, comfortable and quick-drying. They provide UPF 50+ sun protection for your hands
- Three-quarter finger design leaves your fingers free to tie ropes and flies and to flip through your NRS catalog
- The Amara® synthetic leather palms provide easy grip and a soft feel, plus excellent blister prevention
- The wristband has a hook-and-loop "golf/bike glove" style closure for a secure, easy fit
- A soft strip of fleece on the inner side of your hand is perfect for wiping the sweat from your brow without chafing
- Seams:Â Single needle with high tenacity thread
- Three-quarter finger design
- Wristband with hook-and-loop closure
Buy the NRS Boaters Gloves for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - NRS Women's Boaters Gloves
Great Kayaking Gloves
I love these gloves! They are exactly what I needed. As a summer weekend boater, I used to get blisters every time I kayaked. With the NRS Women's Boaters Gloves; no more blisters! I like the look of the blue design and the entire glove is comfortable. They seem to be constructed very well but I have not had them long enough to speak to their duability. I couldn't be happier.
Solid Water Glove
I bought these gloves for a two week sea kayaking trip in Belize, and they were great. They were easily adjustable, fit well, were lightweight and very comfortable- no blisters here! Since returning, I have used them fly fishing for sun and blister protection, which they work well for. The only reason I did not give them a five is that little pieces of the synthetic leather are coming off the surface of the palm, making them a little rough. I have put them through a lot, and haven't yet found a better water glove for water sports, so I definitely recommend them.