NRS Youth Shorty Wetsuit
The NRS Youth Shorty Wetsuit protects the smaller people in your life from chilly water and cold temperatures. The brightly colored panels make them more visible and easy to keep track of.
- Material: Neoprene:Â 2.5-mm Terraprene neoprene with Titanium
- The suit is made of top quality 2.5-mm neoprene for insulation and abrasion resistance
- The closed cell neoprene supplements the flotation of the child's PFD, floating them higher in the water
- We also add Titanium to the adhesive layer bonding the inner fabric to the neoprene. The Titanium particles help hold in body heat, without adding bulk
- Rugged flat-lock stitching in the seams stand up to children's high activity levels
- The heavy-duty YKK zipper makes entry and exit easy
- The cut lines of the suit provide good freedom of movement
- Seams:Â Flat-lock stitching
- Entry Style:Â Heavy-duty YKK® zipper
- Visibility enhancing color panels
Buy the NRS Youth Shorty Wetsuit from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - NRS Youth Shorty Wetsuit
Does the Job
We ordered this for our three year old son for weekly swim night. It does help keep him warmer. The pool temp is set for lap swimmers and his body weight just isn't high enough for that. We also got the unexpected benefit that it is buoyant, which has increased his confidence in the water. It is slightly too large for him, but doesn't restrict his movement and his life jacket still fits fine. The only thing I would add is a relief zipper to make it easier to go to the bathroom.
Great Product - great price
I bought this to keep my kids warm during their swim lessons. It beats T-shirts hands down.