Oakley Men's Eyepatch 2 Sunglasses
Taking after the original big daddy Eyepatch design, the Oakley Men's Eyepatch 2 Sunglasses are the new big boys on the block. Original style combined with high performance technology makes these Oakley sunglasses a truly unique work of art. Lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frames are outfitted with sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms for smooth opening and closing that wont stretch out or give out. Plutonite lenses are cut from a single toric shield and mounted precisely in the frame for a clear, undistorted panoramic view. Meeting ANSI standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact, these lenses filter out all UV rays. Big on style and bold to the core, youll be looking good in the summer sun when youre wearing the Oakley Eyepatch 2 Sunglasses for men.
- Frame Material: O Matter®
- Lens Material: Plutonite®
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
- Dual lens polaric ellipsoid geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- Filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Prescription ready (+2.00 through -3.00 combined power)
- Metal icon accents
Buy the Oakley Eyepatch 2 Sunglasses for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Oakley Men's Eyepatch 2 Sunglasses
Finally Oakley Perfection...
Broken over a hundred different pairs of glasses in my Boy Scout experience. No joke. After persuading my parents(I'm only 14 years old) well I didn't really persuade them it was just my Eagle Scout gift from them, I dimly got a pair of Oakley's. While they are a little expensive they are DEFINITELY worth it. Dropped them off an 80 foot cliff then found them 5 days later still in perfect condition. Like I said they are worth it. A must buy for any outdoor enthusiast.
good pair, but anything oakley way over priced. But I am happy with my purchase. I shopped around for a good pair of sunglasses for a while and final found this pair. I would say take a trip to a store to try them on first before you buy them online. This way you can ensure a great fit. I have had them about a week now happy overall with them.
this is Oakley's new take on a older frame the Eyepatch. They added larger earstems with the new cutout's to add some styling. Personally I love the design of the eyepatch 2 over the eyepatch 1. I love the new earstems with the large square o Icon. Great fit for a big head, and if you like large lenses these are for you. You won't be disappointed buying these.