Oakley Oil Rig Sunglasses
No followers welcome, leader or loner, pick one. Oakley picked leader and realizes their influence when producing a collection that captures culture, fashion, and performance. Oakley's styling on the Oil Rig sunglasses is so original that it will grab you by the visual cortex and refuse to let you go. If you're looking for a transfusion of art and attitude, it's called OIL RIG.
Built with O MATTER the sunglasses are lightweight for comfort and then paired with HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS to maintain lens clarity along the entire curve. The frame is optimally designed so even on a medium sized face it will fit like a glove. PLUTONITE filters our 100 of all UV. Clarity and impact protection meet ANSI Z87.1 standards, and as far as personal standards, this eyewear is worthy of a lifestyle that follows nobody's lead.
- Comfortable fit on medium to large faces via extended wrapped frame geometry
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual action CAM
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Integrated sculptural metal icon accents
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of Polaric Ellipsoid™ lens geometry
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed ANZI Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Maximized clarity at all angles of vision with patented Oakley XYZ Optics®
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
Buy the Oakley Oil Rig Sunglasses from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Oakley Oil Rig Sunglasses
These glasses are all that they say they are. Lightweight, stylish, revolutionary, maybe? Oakley, definitely. The single lens will have you doing double takes and the mirror; it's also wide and functional. There is a interior ridge in the middle, so it's not a true mono-lens. I'm particularly biased because these fit my head well, average size I suppose(7,1/4), and the field of vision/face coverage does what I want it to in harder conditions. With a solid fit, space age style, bounce back frame, and polarized performance it was a good choice.