Oakley Plaintiff Sunglasses
A new take on a classic look, the Oakley Plaintiff Sunglasses are aviators re-imagined. With contoured lenses for a better look and better performance as well as XYZ Optics technology to extend visual clarity all the way to the periphery, these Three-Point Fit glasses offer uncompromising style and ultimate vision. Lightweight and built for a secure fit, the Oakley Plaintiff Sunglasses can handle lifes turbulence.
- Oakley HDPolarized â€“ minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of 8.75 Base lens geometry
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z80.3 standards
- UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IRIDIUM® lens coatings (optional)
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses (+2.00 through -3.00 combined power)
- Ultra-lightweight hi-modulus C-5™ metal frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Custom engineered titanium MONO SHOCK™ hinge
Buy the Oakley Plaintiff Sunglasses from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Oakley Plaintiff Sunglasses
versatile bronze lens...
These sunglasses are the expected Oakley quality and the bronze polarized lenses are well suited to partly cloudy as well as sunny days with excellent definition. Unfortunately, they seemed too large for me which may just be the aviator style so I will have to return them.