Oakley Radar Path Replacement Lens
The lowest profile shape for the Radar Frame, the Oakley Radar Path Replacement Lens option gives you optimal clear sport vision. One thing that is for certain, light changes. With a host of alternatives, you can switch out in a flash your standard Oakley Radar Path Replacement Lens for a clear or yellow in challenged light, or insert a mirrored IRIDIUM in black or ruby for high intensity conditions. Whatever the circumstance, the lighter or darker Plutonite replacement lens blocks 100% UVA, UVB and UVC rays, and meets the ANSI Z87.1 standards for high mass and high velocity impact resistance. HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS (HDO) maximizes clarity with a geometry that maintains razor-sharp vision. A permanent HYDROPHOBIC lens coating creates a smudge-resistant barrier that repels water, skin oils and dust to maintain clarity.
- Lens: Plutonite® lens blocks100% of UVA, UVB and UVC rays (plus blue light)
- High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is distortion-free
- Side contours use patented XYZ Optice® design for widescreen clarity
- Lens meets the ANSI Z87.1 standards for high mass and velocity impact face protection
- Interchangeable Lens: Yes, 1 included
- Lens options: multiple in - clear, persimmon, iridium, G26, G40, VR28, polarized
- Sized to fit medium face or for more coverage
- Excellent for cycling, running, driving
Buy the Oakley Radar Path Replacement Lens from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Oakley Radar Path Replacement Lens
Oakley... the standard
I was looking for another set of lenses to wear in the woods during MTB rides for sunny days into the afternoon. These fit the bill perfectly. Like all Oakley lenses, these did not distort and funtion with optimum clarity during the ride. The last thing I want to be thinking about when I am trying to finish a ride or race are my glasses. Get em.
Just purchased the G26 lens. Very nice quality and look. Has green tint with a slight fade to blue. Works great for bright/sunny conditions here in Central Oregon yet doesn't interfere with vision in the shadows.
The lenses are very durable, but the iridium coating on the lenses can scratch quite easily if you don't take care of them. Very easy to change. They're also a great value if you get the discontinued lenses. Great deal.