Oakley Splice Snowboard Goggles
Extreme comfort for extreme riders, the Oakley Splice Snowboard Goggles were born when Oakley re-imagined the usual goggle design into a new anatomically engineered skeletal support system frame. These snow goggles have a flexible O-Matter frame that arches over your nose to eliminate pressure and enhance your breathing, using your cheekbones as support with ultra plush triple-density face foam to create a comfy seal. The Plutonite lens is impact-resistant, filters out 100% of UV rays and is easily interchangeable with a semi-flush lens-mounting design that optimizes peripheral visibility. That means you can see up-and-down and side-to-side without cranking your head around, making it easier to ride fast and always be aware of your surroundings. No need to get out your lens cloth at the summit or in the lift line, these Oakley goggles feature F3 anti-fog technology with dual venting. These goggles are a game-changer. Youll have to try them on to fully believe how comfy they are.
- Material: Flexible O MATTER® chassis with quick-change strap attachment
- Internal skeletal support system for reduced nasal pressure and maximized airflow
- Semi-flush lens geometry for improved downward visibility
- Fast, easy lens changing with interchangeable lens design
- Balanced fit (with or without helmet) via O MATTER® strap outriggers
- Maximum peripheral vision with zero obstruction from the outriggers
- Fog elimination of dual vented lenses with F3 anti-fog technology
- All-day comfort of moisture wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam
- UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens that filters out 100% of UVA, UVB and UVC
- Balanced light transmission of IRIDIUM® lens coating (optional)
- Optimized to fit medium to large faces
Buy the Oakley Splice Snowboard Goggles from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Oakley Splice Snowboard Goggles
One of the best goggles
One of the best goggles i have ever worn. Great ventilation, if you have a medium face these will fit great. the nose piece is awesome and wont pinch your nose. Works great with helmets, and are pretty sick looking. fit awesome, look dope, and dont fog up. what more could you ask for?
I was looking for goggles in an Asian fit, but I decided to try these anyway..they did not disappoint. There's enough flex and cushion for a solid fit. The visibility is great and goggles very stylish. Happy with this purchase after one season.
Great pair of goggles. I really like the nose cut out and the peripherals on the splices are much better than my previous Dragon DX. Love the design and get compliments from my friends all the time! The only downside is the replacement lenses are expensive, but Oakley makes a quality product (you get what you pay for). Definitely recommended.