Oakley Whisker Sunglasses
Made with a special C-5 alloy that gives you plenty of flex without a lot of weight, these Whisker Sunglasses are not only among Oakley's lightest wire frame designs, they're also reasonably priced--especially if you compare them to the titanium wire designs. This model features neutral transmission gold iridium lenses, one of the darkest XYZ Optics lenses available from Oakley (at 12% visual light transmission, it's 3% off from Oakley's darkest plutonite wonders). Like the larger-frame Oakley sunglasses, the Whisker features Oakley metal icon logos along the hinges, but the detailing is so precise that you'll have to look close to spot the fine artistry.
- The thinnest (and one of the lightest) C-5 alloy wire frames ever developed by Oakley
- Patented XYZ Optics® for minimal distortion
- All Oakley lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB and UVC rays (plus blue light)
- Neutral transmission gold iridium lenses have a 12% VLT (Visual Light Transmission) and are ideal for extremely bright light
- Lenses meet the conformity assessment system for the American National Standards Institute (ANSI Z87.1) for eyewear and face protection
- Tiny Oakley metal icons at the hinges
- Specially woven, electro-static storage bag included
Buy the Oakley Whisker Sunglasses from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Oakley Whisker Sunglasses
These are great sunglasses! I travel alot for work and am constantly switching cars which means the sunglasses get tossed in my bags alot without a hard case. They are very durable and I love how lightweight they are. I highly recommend these!
first oakleys glasses
i love it, really like the design and how it feels, would highly recommend. this is my first Oakley and I'm glad i bought this. I use it while driving and just wear it regularly
I bought these for my sister and she loves them so much shes going to order a second pair! (for when she misplaces the first) She has sensitive eyes and these make it much easier for her to drive with.